Tuesday, October 14, 2014

TWIN PEAKS

The label turned 3 last month. Thanks for all the support!
I want to do some sort of something to celebrate. Probably a sale of some sort. I'll figure it out.

But...
As you can probably see by the name of the label, I love Twin Peaks. It was recently announced that Lynch and Frost are rebooting the show for 9 new episodes in 2016 on Showtime that take place 25 years after the last episode. If you watch the show you'll pick up on the significance. Well being a huge fan of the show and basing a lot of the "image" of the label on Twin Peaks, I want to do a compilation of some sort inspired by the show. I don't know how particularly. Not sure if it should be musically/lyrically inspired, or what, but I want to do it! The show won't air until sometime in 2016 so I have a lot of time to think, but I wanted to throw it out there to get ideas from people and to see if there are any bands out there who would like to be a part of this. I think it could be fun. There's a lot of things we could do with the idea. I would try to release it coinciding with the premiere of the show. Maybe on vinyl too!!!! (Go buy some records/tapes).
So yeah, there's that.
If you're interested, let me know! Email me at bookhouserecords@yahoo.com.
This goes for labels too. I'm not selfish.
Thanks for reading!
-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment